Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Course ID : MS-900T01-A
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services.
You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration.
The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
|Course Duration||1 day|
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
Module 2: Core Microsoft 365 Services
Module 3: Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
Module 4: Microsoft 365 pricing and support
|Delivery Mode||Virtual & Classroom Training|
|Location||Tunisia / Bahrain|
For the details of the training, please download our catalog